Who doesn’t love coffee right! Those of you that know even a smidgen about me know I love a good old cup of the black stuff. I am even a self confessed coffee addict in my instagram bio.
So when it came to giving all my loyal readers a gift I thought what better than my coveted RosaLilla But First Coffee print. Scroll down to get your free printable.
I also wanted to share 10 fun facts about my favourite beverage.
I’m going to put my Did you Know! hat on for this one.
- Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9.30 and 11.30 am. That still doesn’t stop me craving my 4pm cup!
- The world consumes 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day. I am responsible for at least 3 of those.
- In Korea and Japan there is a cat café where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
- There is a coffee shop in France where not saying “hello” and “please” makes your coffee more expensive. See it pays to be polite. Manners people…. Manners!
- One of the world’s most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants. I might just give that one a miss.
- The word “coffee” comes from the Arabic for “wine of the bean”. You see I knew there was a reason I loved coffee…wine also happens to be my second favourite beverage.
- Coffee has been found to reverse liver damage caused by alcohol. No wonder wine and coffee go together!
- If you take caffeine and mix it together with sperm in a test tube it makes the sperm swim better!!
- The name “cappuccino” comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of Cappuchin monks. Eh I may have just made that one up!
- And last but not least Starbucks has opened 2 stores a day since 1987. That is alot of coffee.
So there you go. Some fun coffee facts. Don’t say that I don’t teach you anything just maybe don’t hold me to them in a court of law. Thanks for sticking with me.